Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Scott Carter <ca...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/22 17:54:04 UTC

Disabling the Dependecies report during site generation in Maven2

How can I disable just the dependencies report in the project information
section.  I want to keep the other reports including the dependency
convergence report in place.  The dependencies report is just simply taking
way too long to generate and information that we do not need.  How can I
disable just this report in Maven2?
Thanks in advance

Re: Disabling the Dependecies report during site generation in Maven2

Posted by Dirk Olmes <di...@xanthippe.ping.de>.
Scott Carter wrote:
> How can I disable just the dependencies report in the project information
> section.  I want to keep the other reports including the dependency
> convergence report in place.  The dependencies report is just simply taking
> way too long to generate and information that we do not need.  How can I
> disable just this report in Maven2?

I'd try configuring the maven-project-info-reports-plugin as described
here:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-project-info-reports-plugin/examples/selective-project-info-reports.html

HTH,

-dirk