Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jacky Zhang <ja...@dofs.ca> on 2003/10/30 19:50:28 UTC

How do I start a WSAD server (websphere) and deploy my war file from ant build file.

Hi,
I am a new user of Cactus. I am now writing my ant script to run my cactus
test in eclipse. The test case runs and passes in WSAD environment when I
invoke it by "Run As JUnit".  But when I run it through the ant build file,
it does not run. The exception says that my test case java class cannot be found. I
think it is because I did not successfully deploy it onto the server that I
started through ant. Can anyone please give me an example that shows me how
to start a WSAD server and deploy my web app on it? I could not find any
example on the net.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jacky Zhang

RE: How do I start a WSAD server (websphere) and deploy my war file from ant build file.

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Jacky,

What's the relationship with WSAD. I think you're saying that you wish
to run the Cactus tests through Ant, right? So what does this have to do
with WSAD (I mean the fact that Ant is invoked through WSAD is not
changing anything)?

Have you looked at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/index.html

Thanks