Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kaspar Minosiants <k-...@yandex.ru> on 2004/02/09 09:57:23 UTC

Struts & Scaffold question

 Hi !
I've started to explore struts recently and now i'm looking into Artimus example . So what i see is that through all this aplecation a lot of Jakarta Commons pacages are used and one of them is Scaffold . It hides original struts implementation . So i bump into several questions is it common practice to use this pacage or there there are a lot of alternatives or it's more recomendet to use struts and write my own implementation. If Scaffold is a good thing to use where can i found more matireal about it ?
Thanks a lot in advance !