Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org> on 2023/02/08 09:48:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop PMC member - Mukund Thakur

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that Mukund
Thakur (mthakur) has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a PMC member on
the project. We appreciate all of Mukund’s generous contributions thus far
and look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Mukund !

-Vinayakumar B
--
-Vinay

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop PMC member - Mukund Thakur

Posted by Ashutosh Gupta <as...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mukund. Well deserved!

Posted by Ashutosh Gupta <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashutosh Gupta <as...@gmail.com>.