Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Peter Murphy <pe...@fast.fujitsu.com.au> on 2001/03/20 01:06:04 UTC

RE: xalan-dev list proto-FAQ v0.3 - Readme First!: post relevant portionsto the list

How about a signature appended to all xalan-dev messages: one that contains
both a URL to the FAQ, and unsubscription details. I've seen it in other
lists. Something like the following:

Peter.

([*] Not a real URL at the moment.)