Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Sag <ds...@epo.org> on 2005/10/18 16:28:26 UTC

[m2] 'central has been blacklisted'

A co-worker here using windows just tried to build a project using maven2
but forgot to set his proxy settings - i didn't notice as i am on a mac
where the JVM reads the system proxy settings for me.

so he got an error and then a notice saying "Central has been blacklisted"

so now he has set his proxies but m2 fails getting the
maven-resources-plugin

what does that error mean and how does one work-around it?

Kind regards,
Dave Sag

Re: [m2] 'central has been blacklisted'

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
We've changed back to repo1.maven.org <http://repo1.maven.org> as the main
repository as it seems ibiblio 503's on too many requests in a row.

- Brett

Posted by David Sag <ds...@epo.org>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.