Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Pedro Alves <pe...@innoveo.com> on 2020/09/24 10:23:50 UTC

Fediz SAML SSO Request URL Additional Parameters

Hi,

We are using Fediz Plugin to integrate with our own IdP implementation over the SAML SSO protocol. We'd like to send some additional parameters with the SAML sign-in request to be interpreted by our IdP (e.g. login page language). Fediz provides a solution for adding query params to the request URL when using WS-Federation protocol by supplying a callback handler class, but not for SAML SSO.

Do you know of a way of doing this in the current fediz version? If not, do you see any technical limitation to extending the functionality available in WS-Fed to SAML SSO? In that case, we would be happy to implement this change and create a PR.

Thanks a lot for your help and looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Pedro

RE: Fediz SAML SSO Request URL Additional Parameters

Posted by Pedro Alves <pe...@innoveo.com>.
Hi Colm,

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, we'll do that.

Best,
Pedro

I don't think there is anything there at the moment. Could you contribute a PR to port the WS-Fed "signInQuery" functionality to SAML SSO?

Colm.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi,