Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by James Carr <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/27 17:34:37 UTC

Tying Result from a View to a Document?

Hi,

I seem to recall there is some way to tie a result from a view to a
document but so far it eludes me. For example, I have a document
representing a talk and separate vote documents that are tallied and
keyed the talk's document id in a view.

Thanks,
James

Re: Tying Result from a View to a Document?

Posted by James Carr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Paul... that's even the exact same page I remembered reading.
My google skills just suck this morning I guess. :)

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.