Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Nolan, Edell" <Ed...@iona.com> on 2007/05/08 17:04:55 UTC

SchemaValidator and wsdlValidator

Hi,

Is it possible that some api's can be created for the schemaValidator
and wsdlvalidator so that yoko could use these also without
having to run the tool runner.

Edell.

Re: SchemaValidator and wsdlValidator

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Yes, it is possible.
I agree, this tools has a little bit mess.
Also we only add some of the WSI BP 1.0 rules, i know there is a project
that include most of the rules, maybe we can include that tools as well.

Try to put your requirement on jira  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse

James.