Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Brian Spector <br...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2019/05/29 17:34:03 UTC

Subject: new committer: Alessandro Budroni

The PPMC for Apache Milagro (incubating) has invited Alessandro Budroni
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Alessandro is a talented researcher and engineer; currently studying for
a PhD in cryptography at Univ of Bergen.
Previously, he worked for MIRACL where he was very involved in
developing and maintaining the Milagro code. We’re looking forward to
Alessandro’s continued contributions.

Congrats Alessandro!

—
Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there
is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable
better productivity.
Being a PPMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide
the direction of the project.

Re: Subject: new committer: Alessandro Budroni

Posted by Alessandro Budroni <bu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian,

I checked and it seems  I have rights to accept/refuse pull requests. So
everything should be all right.

Regards,
Alessandro

Posted by Brian Spector <br...@qredo.com>.