Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by su...@accenture.com on 2016/05/12 07:00:20 UTC

Mesos UI sandbox error

Hi,
I get this error when I click the sandbox in the Mesos UI.

Failed to connect to slave '997ada1d-87fd-4d20-8035-cb90e191ee9f-S1' on 'host:5051'.
Potential reasons:
*             The slave's hostname, 'host, is not accessible from your network
*             The slave's port, '5051', is not accessible from your network
*             The slave timed out or went offline

Can I know why the sandbox is throwing this error.

www.accenture.com

Re: Mesos UI sandbox error

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
you can launch mesos-slave by specific ip in `--hostname` flag. And make
sure that ip is accessible.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang