Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 1999/09/08 14:39:49 UTC

Proposal: new 'scratch' CVS module

Now that apache-2.0 has gone live as the 2.0 development
tree, we no longer have a sandbox.

ISTR that several people rather liked the idea of having a
sandbox in which wild experiments could be tried, and
backported to the real development tree if they worked
out.

I propose creating a module such as httpd-exp (or something),
with a less restrictive CVS access list.  Any comments?
--
#ken    P-)}

"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://ASFD.MeepZor.Com/>

Re: Proposal: new 'scratch' CVS module

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>.

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> I propose creating a module such as httpd-exp (or something),
> with a less restrictive CVS access list.  Any comments?

Hmm, that sounds like a more complex thing, fraugh with complex grey
area's on which you do not know what 'level' to place things or, in this
case, living persons'.

Docs, yes, most certainly. But for Code.. I'd like to see some more
arugments.

Dw