Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2005/10/26 20:07:38 UTC

RE: Extending Apache Commons Functor

Dmitri,

Some of that stuff looks like it would be better suited for Commons
Collections rather than Commons Functor, since it's merely dealing with
Iterators (especially the reverse method).

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 10/26/05, Dmitri Pissarenko <of...@dapissarenko.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> > Some of that stuff looks like it would be better suited for Commons
> > Collections rather than Commons Functor, since it's merely dealing with
> > Iterators (especially the reverse method).
>
> OK, you are probably right.
>
> But the question remains: what should I to put these routines into
> Apache Commons Collections?
<snip/>

You can file enhancement requests in the Apache Bugzilla (under
Commons, and after choosing the appropriate component). It is
customary to prefix the title/subject with [component-name]. Someone
working on the component will then take a look. Thanks.

-Rahul

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Open up Bugzilla issues for each of the different types of methods, I'd say.
If someone has any issues/questions, they'll put a comment on the issue.  If
you want, you can submit a SVN patch (including your test cases) via
Bugzilla and one of us can apply it.

Posted by Dmitri Pissarenko <of...@dapissarenko.com>.
Hello!