Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Ho, Jacky" <ja...@amazon.com> on 2002/10/28 23:05:36 UTC

Save the XalanCompiledStylesheet Object

Hi all,

Is there any way to create/save the XalanCompiledStylesheet object?  I have created the compiledStylesheet, and I want to save and put it into the webcache for later use.

Thanks.

Jacky

Re: Save the XalanCompiledStylesheet Object

Posted by David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM <da...@us.ibm.com>.

I have no idea what you're talking about when you say "the webcache," so I
don't know how to answer you.

You can obviously save the object that represents the compiled stylesheet,
but you'll have to write code to cache it.

Dave

                      "Ho, Jacky"
                      <jackyho@amazon.         To:      <xa...@xml.apache.org>
                      com>                     cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)
                                               Subject: Save the XalanCompiledStylesheet Object
                      10/28/2002 02:05
                      PM
                      Please respond