Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Le Strat <dl...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/25 19:14:46 UTC

Re: Call For Help on how to Help.

Marky,

Ron Wheeler has signed up to work on the getting
started as well.  Ron, is there anything Marky can
help you with?

To signup, please comment on the issue describing your
contribution and commitment.  Only committers have
their name in JIRA, but I will block this issue with
my name once a contributor has committed to help.

Regards,

David Le Strat

--- Marky Goldstein <re...@rosa.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
  Hi David,

I would like to sign up for the Gettings Started doc
page... how can I sign up? I don't see any link in the
issue tracking system...

Other pages I could help with are
"Getting StartedDocumentation"
"List of J2 Features"
"Portlet Communicty page"
"List J2 Supporting Projects"
"Who Uses J2"
"Assemble FAQs"

Best regards,
Marky

David Le Strat wrote:
All,As the J2 team prepares for a final release, we
needto put together as much documentation as possible.
Some great work as already be done on the WIKI but
weneed to consolidate it all in the site and update
itto match the final release functionality.The
documentation is structured in guide formats.
Apreview of the updated site can be found
athttp://people.apache.org/~dlestrat/j2-final/index.html(published
Nov 20).  Feel free to suggest andcontribute new
guides.  We will track thedocumentation tasks/sub
tasks in JIRA
athttp://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-389.Please
feel free to sign up or/and submit patches forthe
tasks and sub tasks that have not be assigned.Again,
see the documentation master task and sub tasksat
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-389Thank you
in advance for your contributions.Regards,David Le
Strat________________________David Le StratBlogging @
http://dlsthoughts.blogspot.com
additional commands, e-mail:
jetspeed-dev-help@portals.apache.org

-- R.&Oslash;.S.A.Identity: Marky GoldsteinE-Mail:
ready@rosa.comTask: Managing Director, Product &
StrategyR.&Oslash;.S.A. Creation. Technology.
Intelligence. AGSeefeldstrasse 231, 8008 Zurich,
SwitzerlandPhone: +41 1 389 63 33Fax: +41 1 389 63
30URL: http://www.rosa.com/