Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by peter zhang <pe...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/14 05:31:15 UTC

How to increase map and reduce task number during #3 Step Name: Extract Fact Table Distinct Columns

Hi all,
I have a cube build very slowly, especially the step 3* Extract Fact Table
Distinct Columns*.
I checked job log at YARN, found the map and task number is small then
previous 2 steps. Could any one tell me how to determine the map and reduce
task number to increase job parallel.

Thanks!

Re: How to increase map and reduce task number during #3 Step Name: Extract Fact Table Distinct Columns

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
this doc may help:
https://kylin.apache.org/docs16/howto/howto_optimize_build.html

--