Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org> on 2014/04/23 12:40:49 UTC

Reviews over the next few weeks

Hi folks,

I'm going to have shoulder surgery tomorrow, so I'll be down an arm
for 4 weeks. This means less typing, less coding, so it's a good
opportunity to get me to review patches. It would be a good
opportunity to get the last patches for 4.3.0 in.

Regards
Ivan

Re: Reviews over the next few weeks

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
The 4.2.3 issues all have their dependencies marked in
sequence. Currently BOOKKEEPER-742 is waiting to be given a final +1
before committing.

-Ivan

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.

Posted by FPJ <fp...@yahoo.com>.