Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Lon Varscsak <lo...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/15 23:25:37 UTC

Finding an object in an ObjectContext

I have a situation where I need to query the inserted objects in an
ObjectContext to see if there's one already created.  I know this is an odd
situation, but is there a way to accomplish this or should I just parse
through newObjects()?

Thanks,

Lon

Re: Finding an object in an ObjectContext

Posted by Lon Varscsak <lo...@gmail.com>.
Okay, thanks!

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.