Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Timur Izhbulatov <ti...@yxo.ru> on 2004/08/23 12:10:06 UTC

XMLDB and XPath

Hi all!

My problem is that I query a collection just like in the XMLDB sample (see
my code snippets bellow) and want to use some non-ASCII characters in the
XPath predicate. But when I enter such query all the chars are escaped and
as a result I get nothing.

How should I send the XPath query to avoid escaping?

Here's the sitemap pipeline:
     <map:match pattern="data/**">
       <map:match type="request-parameter" pattern="xpath">
         <map:generate
           src="xmldb:xindice-embed:///db/caclient/{../1}#{1}"/>
         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
       </map:match>

       <map:generate src="xmldb:xindice-embed:///db/caclient/{1}" />
       <map:serialize type="xml"/>
     </map:match>

Escaped URI:
http://cr.inevm.ru:8080/cocoon/caclient/data/?xpath=/Client[BIK='%E4']