Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by John Sanda <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/01 14:34:50 UTC

Re: 4-26-2020 update on Kubernetes Operator

Hi Deepak,

During the last SIG meetings, both repair and backup/restore were discussed
in the context of lifecycle management. The Instaclustr operator already
has backup/restore capabilities which are documented here
<http://Instaclustr operator> (in full disclosure, I have never used the
operator, just aware of the feature). Medusa
<https://github.com/thelastpickle/cassandra-medusa> is another possibility.
There have been a couple discussions in tickets in the medusa repo. Just
wanted to point out that it is definitely on the radar.

- John