Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Alice K <al...@hotmail.com> on 2003/05/09 13:21:52 UTC

Could not send any email messages to AOL

In the past months, I could not send any message to anyone at aol.com

The error is:

This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. Below
I include the list of recipients and the reason why I was unable to deliver
your message.

jeremers@aol.com
Could not connect to SMTP host: mailin-04.mx.aol.com., port: 25

It seems that my server is blocked. Anyone knows how to solve the problems.

Thanks,

Alice

Re: Could not send any email messages to AOL

Posted by Hanasaki JiJi <ha...@hanaden.com>.
AOL is blocking email coming from servers on dynamic IP addys

Posted by Josip Almasi <jo...@vrspace.org>.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> It seems that my server is blocked. Anyone knows how to solve the
problems.

Without seeing the IP address for your server, one cannot do more than
guess.

	--- Noel