Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Davor Miku <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/26 19:49:11 UTC

onActivate() called twice

I have onActivate(String name) called twice.

When called second time name="images".

I believe this is because there are some relative links. There is no way to
make all URLs absolute.

Is there any way to override this multiple calling?

Like telling Tapestry not to process anything from certain directory
(images) ?

Thanks in advance.

Re: onActivate() called twice

Posted by Davor Miku <da...@gmail.com>.
First, all images urls in DB are relative, but I'll change this.

Second, what if I use some js plugin (i.e. for jQuery) witch uses relative
links (like ThickBox, fixed it).

Third, if you have any source of forum, blog ,etc it means if some user
enter relative link
in his post your app is knocked down.

Fourth, its seems little strange to ban something like relative links.

Anyway, why is this happening?  Is Tapestry using ../ for some sort of
dispaching between components?

Re: onActivate() called twice

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Davor Miku <da...@gmail.com> wrote: