Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2007/11/10 02:41:51 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.3-incubator

This vote has passed with 15 +1 votes an no

+1 IPMC: 2   (jim, jgenender)
+1 committers:  12 (dkulp, bmargulies, wjiang, gmazza, blin, ffang, jmao,
jliu, jma, ubhole, gnodet, apaibir, ddiephouse)

No 0 or -1 votes.

I'll start the vote on general@ now.   We just need one more IPMC
vote.  :-)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.3-incubator

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

sorry i'm late - been offline a few days...

--
James
-------

Open Source SOA