Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Matej Jelovcan <zu...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/08 15:03:18 UTC

Re: [Imaging] Will version 1.0 ever be released?

Hi guys.

Question regarding storing user comment to exif... I've tried out the
latest 1.1 build that is available and have problems storing value to
previously read constants.

I have been playing with MicrosoftTagConstants to no avail (reading is
OK, storing is not) and with
TiffTagConstants.TIFF_TAG_IMAGE_DESCRIPTION (again, reading is OK,
storing not).

What I mean with storing is that the file is updated but when I read
the same tag later it has original value and not the one I have
provided.

Any advice on which tag I might "abuse" to store user text?

Thanks :)

Posted by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org>.
Please do not hijack ML threads.

Thanks,