Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mitch Honeysett <ho...@internode.on.net> on 2018/07/31 02:46:47 UTC

Install ofbiz windows 10

Hi!

Installed ofbiz

run

gradlew "ofbiz --load-data readers=seed,seed-initial" loadAdminUserLogin
-PuserLoginId=admin

but get this

ERROR: JAVA_HOME is not set and no 'java' command could be found in your
PATH.

Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match the
location of your Java installation.

set variable

Java_Home

C:\Program Files\Java\jre-10.0.2\bin\

in the Java config desktop path is C:\Program
Files\Java\jre-10.0.2\bin\javaw.exe

Please help

Mitch

Re: Install ofbiz windows 10