Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> on 2013/01/23 12:13:26 UTC

[Question] Trunk build problem (archetype)

Hi,

I am currently cannot build archetype (Apache Syncope sample project) from trunk with an error:
"[INFO] [ERROR] Unknown lifecycle phase "#". You must specify a valid lifecycle ..."

I see the similar problem in Jenkins build for 1_0_X branch, but not for the trunk.
Has anybody clue how to fix it?

Regards,
Andrei.

RE: [Question] Trunk build problem (archetype)

Posted by Jan Bernhardt <jb...@talend.com>.
Hi Francesco,

That would be great! I reverted all changes in archetype module (caused through last build), but still getting same error msg.

Regards.
Jan

Posted by Massimiliano Perrone <ma...@tirasa.net>.
Il 23/01/2013 13:18, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
>> On 23/01/2013 13:07, Jan Bernhardt wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have the same problem since last update with building trunk.
>>
>> I have just tried from a fresh checkout of trunk with "mvn clean
>> install" on Linux: no problems.
>>
>> Shall I try on Windows?
>
> Just done: problem confirmed, I'll fix it right away...
>
> Regards.
>
> P.S. why don't you just perform an upgrade an install Linux on your
> laptop? Just joking... :-P

+1 :)

--
Massimiliano Perrone
Tel +39 393 9121310

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope PMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~massi/

"L'apprendere molte cose non insegna l'intelligenza"
(Eraclito)

RE: [Question] Trunk build problem (archetype)

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
Hi Francesco,

I confirm the fix - works now.

Cheers,