Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by homer84 <er...@hotmail.com> on 2009/08/24 15:57:50 UTC

cxf webservice and client. how to use them?

Hi,
I finally had spring working with hibernate and I managed to develop a
simple functionality which returns a string with country names. I tested it
with SOAPUI and It works fine.

now that I have the environment, I need to advance with my project which is
quite complex (at least for me).
Basically I will develop a web service application which should expose some
methods to retrieve/update/delete information from the db. At the same time
I will need to develop two clients which will use different functionalities
offered by the WS. How should I proceed?

moreover.. how do I pass a collection of countries from the WS to the
client? and how do I do it backwards?

help please

Re: cxf webservice and client. how to use them?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/database_crud_actions_with_web and
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/creating_a_soap_client_with might help
you.