Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Sandy <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/13 11:47:02 UTC

Easy way to REMOTE debug AMBARI AGENT

We are working on adding our custom services to ambari stack where at times
it is required to debug ambari agent code to nail an issue.

Debugging through logs becomes tedious sometimes as logging might not be
sufficient and many cycles go into adding the logs in files and reproping
the scenarios.

I'm sure this would have been a problem for everyone.  Is there a solution
available that makes remote debugging of ambari-agent possible and how can
i use it?

--

*Sandeep Kumar,*
 Mobile +91-9866507368

*“Happiness is not a destination, It is the journey”*