Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by vn...@cox.net on 2007/11/29 03:45:57 UTC

OT - Tomcat and Stanford NLP POS Tagger

Hi:

We are trying to implement servlet setup with Tomcat 5.0.28 and JDK 1.5.x using POS (Parts of Speech) Tagger. We can not get it to work. Unfortunately, there are no error messages in the log files for us to debug. So, I was wondering - anybody in this newsgroup was successful in getting POS Tagger (specifically Standford's) to work properly. I would appreciate any pointers.

It works fine as a stand-alone application. Also, we checked their user group .... not much response so far. Also, googled without much success.

Thanks.

-vasu

Re: OT - Tomcat and Stanford NLP POS Tagger

Posted by Ken Bowen <kb...@als.com>.
I don't think the Stanford NLP POS Tagger download includes any
web-oriented classes other than the single class which can parse the
un-html-tagged content out of a web page.  Have you obtained or
developed a servlet/jsp in which Tagger is embedded?

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.