Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Gabor Szadovszky <ga...@cloudera.com> on 2017/12/01 07:50:22 UTC

Parquet Sync timing

Hi,

Unfortunately, the regular timing of the Parquet Sync meeting (Wednesday, 6PM CET) is not good for me. I don’t want to mess up everyone’s calendar, though.
What do you think about having every twice meeting on Thursday?

Thanks a lot,
Gabor

Re: Parquet Sync timing

Posted by Zoltan Ivanfi <zi...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

I would suggest voting for the weekdays and choosing the best one or
choosing the two best ones and alternating between them. We could repeat
this process every 3-6 months.

I created a poll for this purpose, please vote here:

https://goo.gl/forms/Pr8U1wsRmpEZhdHy1

Thanks,

Zoltan