Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Dishant Agrawal <di...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/01 14:07:41 UTC

What is the use of variant="200" attribute in productdetail.ftl of OFBiz 11.04?

What's the use of variant="200" attribute in
/specialpurpose/ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/productdetail.ftl at line
number 356 and 382 of OFBiz 11.04?

Dishant Agrawal

Re: What is the use of variant="200" attribute in productdetail.ftl of OFBiz 11.04?

Posted by Dishant Agrawal <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Yes, Indeed. The link really came out with the same issue that I am
facing. I created a product, provided the large image but when I opened
my product on eCommerce through catalog manager, the image box was
blank. I found out that this attribute postfixes "-200" on any large
image name you give on to it. For example, if my image name is logo.png,
it becomes logo-200.png. This attribute is only introduced in OFBiz
11.04 only; not in 10.04 or 12.04. Talking about the link, it should be
a commit of OFBiz 10.04 as per the date mentioned.

What should I do to overcome this error?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Dishant Agrawal" <di...@gmail.com>