Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/15 06:18:01 UTC

Re: Reason why Mockendpoint generates an IndexOutOfBoundsException error ?

Hi

Yeah as James writes the expects *must* be set before you do start
send exchanges into Camel.

The send method is probably in a sync route so the exchange has
finished routing when you in the next codeline set the expected body.

--

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Re: Reason why Mockendpoint generates an IndexOutOfBoundsException error ?

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Yes. I will add these remarks.

My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/

Re: Reason why Mockendpoint generates an IndexOutOfBoundsException error ?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,