Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Rim <bu...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/08 23:39:43 UTC

two instance of same apache camel application

Hi ,
I have two instance of apache camel application running on different ports
(I have changed the JMX PORT for running two instances simultanously). and
both the application pointing to the same Queue.

After sending messages to the MQ only one instances is processing the
request at a time .

Please help me in finding out the reason of the above problem.

Thanks
Rim

Re: two instance of same apache camel application

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:39 PM, Rim <bu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
> I have two instance of apache camel application running on different ports
> (I have changed the JMX PORT for running two instances simultanously). and
> both the application pointing to the same Queue.
>
> After sending messages to the MQ only one instances is processing the
> request at a time .

If you use a QUEUE then the idea is that only one consumer will pickup
the message.
If you use a TOPIC then you can have N+ consumers pikcup the message.

> Please help me in finding out the reason of the above problem.
>
> Thanks
> Rim

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.