Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/09 22:47:24 UTC

How to deal with MS Word docs?

Hi,

I am looking for a way to convert an MS Word Doc into a PDF, but OpenOffice
does not exactly follow the MS Word format. Any other ideas I can try?

Thank you,
Mark

Re: How to deal with MS Word docs?

Posted by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, I will look at every one of them. But specifically, I am looking
at Linux-based component that I could integrate into my code.

Mark

Posted by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com>.