Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nagendra Kumar O V S <na...@ikigo.com> on 2003/07/22 12:17:26 UTC

Re: logic:iterate tag fails on large dataset, succeeds on smallone?

hi,
this happens only when struts is unable to load the resources from the
bundle. make sure u have everything in place and restart web application or
server.
also u may want to try getting that prompt.username from the bundle using
<bean:message key="prompt.username"/>
in ur jsp to actually check if struts or validator is the culprit.

-- nagi