Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/25 09:02:30 UTC

Holidays

Hi Guys,

I wanted to sign off for my holidays - 1 month New Zealand, Singapure
and Hongkong - so have fun playing with MyFaces will I play with my
digicam ;)

regards,

Martin

[OT] Re: Holidays

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Martin,
Hope you can stay in contact with us, no problem with gmail isn't it?
Looking forward to nice pictures.
Have a nice trip and take care!

Manfred

Re: Holidays