Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by cn...@nycap.rr.com on 2004/08/13 13:35:42 UTC

[users@httpd] suexec and CGI paths, again

(Sorry, I can't get to the e-mail from yesterday to continue the thread I started then.)

Joshua Slive suggested that my problem was unlikely to be unsafe references and said I should check error_log and suexec_log.  In suexec_log I find:

[2000-01-01 04:51:02]: error: command not in docroot (/usr/apache/cgi-bin/mycgi.cgi)

I guess that's not an unsafe reference but the other half of my question was, how do I format the URL to work with suexec.  It worked before.

To recap,

leads to:

  Internal Server Error

  The server encountered an internal error or
  misconfiguration and was unable to complete your
  request.

and the above suexec_log entry but ls reports:

  -rwxr-xr-x 1 admin admin 41214 ... /usr/apache/cgi-bin/mycgi.cgi