Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Taag <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2015/02/05 12:40:45 UTC

Problem with InlineFrame and IPageProvider

I have a InlineFrame that is showing a some content in a webpage, or it
should until we took up wicket from 6.x to 7.0.0-M4. when i tri to show the
page in the InlineFrame i get an

ObjectCheckException: The object type is not Serializable!

on

 private final org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.IPageProvider
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.InlineFrame.pageProvider
[class=org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.PageProvider] <----- field
that is causing the problem

Is there something obvious i'm missing? Can i do somehting to serialize the
PageProverder that is build up in the IFrame constructor:

public InlineFrame(final String id, final Page page)
{
	this(id, new PageProvider(page.getPageId(), page.getClass(),
page.getRenderCount()));
}

Re: Problem with InlineFrame and IPageProvider

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I checked this issue and it can be solved by setting the IPageProvider
class field to transient.

See comment in the ticket.

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Taag <sa...@hotmail.com>.

Done, and thank you!

Re: Problem with InlineFrame and IPageProvider

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
File a ticket please!
Thank you!

Martin Grigorov