Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/02/07 15:38:48 UTC

incompatibilityVariantFeature and productFutureDescription

Hi Hans,

In revision 645387, you introduced in OrderUiLabels.xml these lines
    +    <property key="cart.addToCart.incompatibilityVariantFeature">
    +        <value xml:lang="en">You cannot use selection ${productFutureDescription} </value>
    +    </property>
It seems to not make sense since productFutureDescription only exists in this label in all the project. And I'd like to change how
incompatibilityVariantFeature is managed. Could you please confirm that I can replace this label ?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: incompatibilityVariantFeature and productFutureDescription

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hans,

In case you did not notice, this related to a discussion in user ML and then https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2170

Thanks