Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Winifred Sanchez <wa...@lycos.com> on 2001/04/01 18:16:39 UTC

error starting NT service with jdbcrealm

I am trying to use jdbcrealm but my NT Jakarta service won't start when jdbcrealm is enabled in the server.xml file. What may be the problem? I am using Oracle 8.1.5 and jdk1.1.8.

the following are the jdbcrealm lines in my server.xml:

<RequestInterceptor
            className="org.apache.tomcat.request.JDBCRealm"
            debug="99"
	    driverName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
	    connectionURL="jdbc:oracle:thin:@ntserver:1521:ORCL"
	    connectionName="orcl_tomcat"
            connectionPassword="orcl_tiger"
	    userTable="orcl.tomcat_users"