Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Jason Lowe <jl...@apache.org> on 2021/04/01 00:48:31 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache YuniKorn (incubating) 0.10.0

Thanks for putting together this release, Tao!

+1

- verified signature and digest
- examined LICENSE, NOTICE, and DISCLAIMER (2021 copyrights as already
mentioned)
- built images from source
- ran unit tests except web tests

Jason

Posted by Tao Yang <ta...@apache.org>.
Thank you all for the voting on the release candidate for 0.10.0. This vote
should be closed yesterday, sorry to be late for updating the voting result.

We have got 4 binding +1 and 1 non-binding +1. This vote is successful.

I'll send out a result notice shortly and create a thread for the IPMC vote.

Regards,
Tao

Jason Lowe <jl...@apache.org> 于2021年4月1日周四 上午8:48写道: