Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2002/10/02 11:04:30 UTC

Re: scarab.werken.com/issues.apache.org/bugzilla

> From: Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>
>
> Put out a vote for this I think before disabling bug entry in issues. (I
> have the access rights to do that), but I won't disable it just because
> I read a mail ;). If there is already a vote about this, please send me
> the link to the archives.
> BTW 33 bugs are still new in bugzilla..
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin

Martin,

Hopefully you have seen the various discussions on this topic, including the
vote and subsequent implementation of an upgraded and supported Scarab
instance on nagoya.  Assuming we will still be able to at least view the
existing issues, can you please disable the creation of new turbine issues
on bugzilla.

Thanks,

Scott
--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Re: scarab.werken.com/issues.apache.org/bugzilla

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
> From: Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>
>
> Bugzilla is now closed for bug entry for the turbine project.
> Can someone announce this on general, and the turbine mailinglists?
Will do.

> Mvgr,
> Martin

Thanks,