Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/13 11:26:29 UTC

Can servicemix process the message in the out flow?

Hi,

I have tried to do the following scenario with servicemix;

1 - transform the incoming soap message through an XSLT transformation
2 - invoke another service with the transformed incoming message
3 - get the response from the actual service and do a back transformation
before sending the response to the client.

I was able to configure in a way that will serve to the client up to step 3,
but I was unable to do the back transformation the http-provider directly
sends the response to the http-consumer.

I have used static-routing-slip eip component in order to achieve this (I
want to use the in-out MEP) and here is my xbean configuration of the eip;

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<beans xmlns:eip="http://servicemix.apache.org/eip/1.0"
       xmlns:b="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/bridge">

  <eip:static-routing-slip service="b:enricher" endpoint="endpoint">
    <eip:targets>
      <eip:exchange-target service="b:xslt" />
      <eip:exchange-target service="b:service" />
    </eip:targets>
  </eip:static-routing-slip>

</beans>

where b:service represents the http-provide su.

Is there a way to do this in service mix (basically processing the message
in the out flow)?

Thanks.

--
Ruwan Linton

Re: Can servicemix process the message in the out flow?

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
I was able to get this scenario working from the static-routing-slip eip.

Thanks.

--
Ruwan Linton