Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Kor Liah <Li...@comverse.com> on 2005/06/27 15:51:02 UTC

Detecting exact fault from AxisFault.

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way to distinguish between different
axis faults for example to know whether an axis fault is for "connection
refused" , "bad request"
or "request time out" (except taking it from the fault string).

Re: Detecting exact fault from AxisFault.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
You get that information from the fault string.