Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Vincenz Braun <vb...@bigdot.de> on 2003/02/23 22:25:33 UTC

[JELLY] ClassLoader Problems with XMLParser and XMLParser reuse issue

Hello,

i had problems integrating jelly because of the ClassLoader set to
the JellyContext is not promoted to the XMLParser. That leads to
ClassNotFoundExceptions
in resolving custom TagLibs. This should be added in JellyContext
compileScript methods.

The use of XMLParser in JellyContext needs a little more documentation not
only because of
a new XMLParser is always instantiated in compileScript(String uri) and
compileScript(URL url) uses the per thread instance. Is it ok that the
ImportTag therefore indirectly uses the same thread instance parser?

BTW: When can we expect a new beta release of jelly?

Thanks in advance,
Vincenz

RE: [JELLY] ClassLoader Problems with XMLParser and XMLParser reuse issue

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Vincenz Braun wrote:

> BTW. There is no jelly component under commons in bugzilla, yet.

Fixed.

Craig

RE: [JELLY] ClassLoader Problems with XMLParser and XMLParser reuse issue

Posted by Vincenz Braun <vb...@bigdot.de>.
Am I totally wrong about that or is it ok to open an issue in bugzilla?
Or should I better post that again to the developer mailinglist?