Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com> on 2017/07/10 14:57:56 UTC

Work on Sentry 1.8.0 release has started

Hi,

I created the tracking jira (SENTRY-1829) for the Sentry 1.8.0 release and
plan to branch tentatively on July/24, 2017.

Here's the link to all 'in progress' and 'to do' items that are targeted
for 1.8.0:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SENTRY/versions/12335076

I will start looking at the priority and change version accordingly. If you
want some of those jiras, or have others in mind, then please change the
priority to be a BLOCKER for the release.

- Sergio

Re: Work on Sentry 1.8.0 release has started

Posted by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

I'll start the 1.8 branch cut today. Please do not commit anything to
master for that time.

Btw, there was a discussion about making sentry-ha-redesign the new master.
So, this means that after this branch cut, we won't use master until
sentry-ha-redesign is renamed. Please commit any change to
sentry-ha-redesign until that happens.

- Sergio