Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2010/12/10 03:10:49 UTC

RoadMap and Release Plans

Hi all,

Have you seen our roadmap? http://wiki.apache.org/hama/RoadMap

The hama-0.2.0 version's goal is almost done, except some tasks e.g.,
implementation of kill-job command, documentation, some fix maven
build error and critical bugs.

I would release it as soon as possible and I hope we move to the next level.

What are your thoughts?

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org

Re: RoadMap and Release Plans

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
it looks good to me too.
I'll make a code review and let you know if I found anything that needs to
be addressed.
Cheers,
Tommaso

Re: RoadMap and Release Plans

Posted by Filipe David Manana <fd...@apache.org>.
Fine for me.
I'll take some time implementing the feature of running tasks in child
JVMs (like Hadoop does). Stopping a job will be much easier and
reliable after this.

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org