Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/06 15:15:56 UTC

problems compiling under intellij

H,
I am creating a ```class SearchMembersIT extends AbstractLdapTestUnit``` to
test and tweak the implementation of a hte memberOf I am working on (see
issue DIRSRVER-1844). I try to run the test from intellij for a short dev
cycle and though is passes from the command line intellij complains about
compiler errors. obviously I have the same compilers installed as on cli
1.8, 9 and 11. 8 and 9 give internal compiler errors and 11 refuses to
compile is in CertificatUtil because of the import sun.security.x509.*. I
think intellij does some tinkering with options.

Anybody here has seen this?

Any reason I shouldn't use intellij?

is an update of CertificateUtil in the making /planning?
thanks,
--
Daan

Re: problems compiling under intellij

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
ok, I switched to eclipse and have a running (and failing) test now.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.