Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sven Haiges <sv...@web.de> on 2005/10/22 17:25:48 UTC

Possible Solutions: Using HMTL Editor inside a Tabbed Pane

OK, I am trying to find a quick solution to this problem. Unfortunately
the option for adding this feature is out, because i really want to get
this up quickly.

If I got it right, the problem in this case is not theHMTL input
component, it is only the tabbed pane. So what could I do? I have to
get rid of the tabbed pane, but then I cannot use 4 html inputs on one
page, I think. I would have to split it out to 4 pages or use normal
inputs instead.

do you  agree? Or are there any other options?

---
Sven Haiges
sven.haiges@web.de

TEL +49 89 420 958 993
SIP 8008878@sipgate.de

Re: Possible Solutions: Using HMTL Editor inside a Tabbed Pane

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
If you want it real quick (<30min), copy the source of the old
tabbedPane, create a customized component class and use a component
binding to point to this source (make sure you also overwrite the
renderer).