Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by saneera Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/16 04:15:32 UTC

how we r working with hibernet using geronimo

hi all
any one can tell hoe we are working with hibernet with geronomo
thanks
Saneera

Re: how we r working with hibernet using geronimo

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
Are you having problems with something in particular?  It should be
possible to, for example, deploy a web application in Geronimo that
uses Hibernate for persistence.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saneera,
there is an article being developed to cover Hibernate 3.1 migration to Geronimo v1.0.

You can see the progress here:
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/JBoss+to+Geronimo+-+Hibernate+Migration

Cheers!
Hernan